(Created page with " === Presentation === === Session Notes === Jan : real world examples of nxcanSAS from facilities needed. Tim suggests everyone putting them on Zenodo to get DOIs Pete - p...")
Newer edit →
Revision as of 08:55, 9 July 2019
Jan : real world examples of nxcanSAS from facilities needed. Tim suggests everyone putting them on Zenodo to get DOIs Pete - post issues on cansas examples github
Reduced data from multiple detectors ....
- Is this a general problem - Jeff : looking at how to handle this for VSANS - Issue for both raw and reduced : raw easier - How to convert? - AJJ : question is of multiple 2D q-spaces rather than detector spaces. - Tim : multiple physical detectors vs moving detector - AJJ : multiple SASdata entries in a single SASentry - Jan : how to get software to read complex datasets (e.g. lots of mag fields with many detectors) - AJJ : discussion of complexity ... some of the complex analyses will require the users to understand their data. Perhaps plugins in e.g. DPDAK?
- Is there a standard location for motors etc. Not really ... each instrument/facility does it differently. - can we have a standard set of metadata tags for NXcanSAS to support - how about more detailed application definitions?
- Pete - search methods, specify search path. - Adam : SESANS data - should create equivalent of SASData for SESANS data. - Brian : how to include multi-modal data - probably at the same level as a SASentry - Detectors : how do we link detector metadata to the q-spaces derived from them. e.g. multiple detector configurations might be used to give a single Q space. This is true for 1D as well. - Stitching : discussion of stitching. How is it automated.
- Identify the right location for data sets and upload to Zenodo and/or github.
- Linking of detector metadata to sasdata entries.
- Writing of notes with examples for NXcanSAS usage.